Pulmonary Hypertension Online Awareness Day
Worldwide May 5!
We're going global on the World Wide Web! A day of worldwide action online. We have made participating easy with plenty of ideas below and sample messages for you to use. Even without social networking, you can share through email or by posting your story on our website.
Get Started Today!
Let us know you are participating by RSVP'ing (on the right) so you are counted when we demonstrate the power of our numbers.
- If you haven't already, like World PH Day
- Update your status with a message about PH. Use our sample messages to get you started.
- Change your profile photo to our World PH Day image in our photo albums
- Change your cover photo to our World PH Day cover photo in our photo albums
- Share and/or like World PH Day posts we share with you
- If you haven't already, follow World PH Day tweets @WorldPHDay
- Tweet about pulmonary hypertension and early diagnosis. Use our sample messages to get you started.
- Retweet World PH Day tweets
- Tag us in your tweets @WorldPHDay
- Use the hashtag #WorldPHDay
- Share your story, including the obstacles you faced and how many doctors you saw before you were finally diagnosed.
- Send an email to your friends and family about pulmonary hypertension, its symptoms, and the need for early diagnosis and access to treatment. You can use our sample messages and information from our World PH Day website to create your message.
- Do you have family and friends who are eager to get involved? Ask them to participate in Online Awareness Day and World PH Day
- Add us @WorldPHDay
- Use the Hashtag #WorldPHDay
Spread Awareness All Day Long & Beyond
We encourage you to continue to spread awareness online and in your community throughout World PH Day.